www.PacificPoker.com Review

Pacific Poker is a part of one of the largest and most successful online casinos in the world, 888 Holdings Group. It is owned and operated by Cassava Enterprises, Ltd. and registered in and licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar. Pacific Poker is devoted to its players committing time and energy into the best software, customer support, and banking.

The software is available to Windows, Mac, and Linux users with features including multi-tabling abilities, 3D avatar, password-protected SNGs, and much more! Pacific Poker hosts several different types of games and tourneys at various different limits with huge prize pools—a great poker site for expert players and beginners alike.

Pacific Poker Bonus:
At Pacific Poker you’ll enjoy some of the best bonuses and promotions in the business. With their first deposit in a new real money account, new players are eligible for the Pacific Poker Welcome Bonus. Pacific Poker will match 100% of new player’s first deposits up to $400. The best part is, unlike many other competitors, Pacific Poker will automatically payout 25% of the bonus upon deposit with the remaining 75% to be cleared by the player. In order to clear the rest of this bonus, just play real money games and tourneys to earn the appropriate amount of Pacific Poker Bonus Points.

New players can also enjoy the $50K First Depositors’ Challenge with a chance to win a share of the $50K prize. Another great benefit to signing up with Pacific Poker is the First Depositors’ Freeroll with $3,500 jackpot.

Poker Games:
Pacific Poker offers the usual in online poker games with favorites including Texas Hold ’em, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven Card Studm, and Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo. Pacific Poker also offers a variety of limits including no limit and pot limit and tourney types such as sit & go's, multi-tables, rebuys, and add-ons. Rakes per pot at Pacific Poker vary depending on the table limits and number of players with a range of $0.01 to $4.

Player Competition:
At Pacific Poker, the general competition is pretty soft. The viewed flop percentages are typically high in the 65-70% range, but that’s down from a staggering 85%. There are plenty of inexperienced trigger happy players at Pacific Poker to play with due to Pacific Poker’s adjacent Casino-on-Net. These casino players will occasionally drop in to try their hand at poker. Card sharks everywhere can win consistently at this site if they can handle the majority of inexperience and rake structures at Pacific Poker.

Customer Support:
Pacific Poker has customer support available via email or phone. Email questions and comments to support@PacificPoker.com or call 350-43703 (international rates apply). Players can also visit the “Help” tab on the website, browse through the frequently asked questions for troubleshooting, or fill out the “Submit Your Question” form on the website under the “Contact Us” tab to send an email. Compared to other sites, the service can be slow, but the service is helpful when needed. Another way to get help at Pacific Poker is to visit their poker forum and community and get help from other players.

Deposit & Cash-Out Methods:
With a commitment to provide superior service, Pacific Poker processes deposits and cash-outs as quickly as possible with deposits processed immediately and cash-outs within three days. The information is secured and encrypted so that all player financial information is kept confidential. Deposit and cash-out methods at Pacific Poker include, but are not limited to, credit cards, eKonto, iDeal, Maestro, InstaDebit, Poli, ClickandBuy, moneybookers, NETeller, PayPal, WebMoney, paysafecard, and Ukash.